Marine Platforms Limited was established in 2001 to provide essential support services and products to Major Oil and Gas Operators.
Our Operations base is situated at Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT), Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone near Port Harcourt on the south coast of Nigeria. Our products and services are aimed mainly at the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry
Job Title: Financial Strategy & Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Planning and managing a project work stream to time and to budget in support of the overall project plan.
- Performing financial analysis to support overall business & projects.
- Assist in providing financial advice and analysis to leadership on areas such as investment and capital expenditure, acquisitions, due diligence reports, business cases, financial models, post project reviews, pricing, staffing and business shape, partner performance reviews.
- Work closely with the CEO, CFO & FSC team and gain an in-depth understanding of key controllership metrics
- Assisting and managing key processes and standards across Business Finance to drive ongoing improvement and consistent best practice
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting for a particular business area.
- Monthly performance review and evaluation of department activities, performance with set targets
- Role: Data gathering & consolidation, verification, reporting
- Deliverable timeline: Every 1st Thursday of the month
Role: Support bi-monthly audits of selected departments
Asset management & Audit
Deliverable timeline: Every 2nd Thursday of the month
Historical review of financial and non-financial activities of the company from inception till present and going forward
Deliverable timeline: Every 4th Thursday of the month
Business planning and cost control
Role: Collation, review & verification of all cost
Check for completeness of all invoices out to clients
Check all invoices received into the company for compliance with established processes
Preparation of monthly profitability report along with appendixes such as identified/potential risks or opportunities
Monthly reporting with detailed narrative and graphical analysis with trends
Deliverable timeline: Every 3rd Thursday of the month
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately.