The University of Oxford is delighted to announce the Ahmet Ertegun Memorial funding for best and brilliant students for the academic year 2020/21.
The purpose of the program is to provide funding for Turkish undergraduate students at the University of Oxford. The bursary will be awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for International Students to study in the UK.
Established in 1096, the University of Oxford is a world-class, modern and research-driven university. It offers undergraduate and 350 different graduate degree programs.
Why at the University of Oxford? At Oxford, a student has every single thing which is required for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2020
- University: University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Course fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Turkish Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Turkish nationals ordinarily resident outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates are required to have studied certain subjects to at least A-level standard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program first and complete the undergraduate financial aid application form online.
- Supporting Documents: Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The university will provide the course fees, a grant for living costs and one return air fare per year.