Application Deadline:31 January 2020
Applications are now open for the MultiChoice Talent Factory South Africa (formerly M-Net Magic in Motion) 2020 bursaries
If you’re a 2nd year or higher university student studying towards a diploma or degree in film and TV or related qualification in need of financial assistance, you are invited to apply for the MTFza one year bursary.
- 2nd year or higher of diploma/degree in film and TV or related qualification
- South African citizens
- Be 18 years and older
- Achieved at least a C+ aggregate in the previous academic year
- How to apply?
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Proof of registration
- Proof of income of parents or guardians
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true
- Every application must be accompanied by a certified copy of the learner’s ID document, the application form, motivation letter, proof of parent (s) or guardian’s income and expenses
- together with the registration form and the pro-forma invoice from the training institution (on the institution’s letterhead).
- Every application form must be completed fully, with all relevant motivation and signatures
- Complete in black ink, all signatories to sign where required and initial at the bottom right hand corner of each page.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal and verification checks
- MultiChoice Talent Factory South Africa (MTFza) decision in the selection of the MTFza Bursary recipients is final.
- MTFza shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- MTFza is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café)
- MTFza has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the bursary scheme at its discretion.
- There is no employment on offer at the end of the student’s studies
- Bursary recipients have to send quarterly results of performance
- Bursary awards are for a ONE year of study and applicants are required to apply annually when advertised.
Closing date: 31 January 2020
For More Information: