Macquarie University is happy to announce the “BOLASHAK funding for the Republic of Kazakhstan in Australia” for the highly motivated and talented students.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia that was founded in 1964. It offers various degree programs for the students. Their mission is to help build a sustainably secure, prosperous and just world.
Why at Macquarie University? The university provides multiple unique ways to achieve a world-class education and an exciting career.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and MRes
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in Research priorities include, but are not limited to the following Specific Research Disciplines: Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Technical Sciences, Historical Sciences, Economics and Management, Philosophical Sciences, Philological Sciences, Psychological Sciences, Humanities, Political Sciences, Cultural Studies, Earth Sciences, Medical Specialties, Law, Pedagogical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the grant, new applicants apply by completing the Online HDR candidature and application via the Online Application System.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient), CV, a copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 levels is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet a high level of English language proficiency.
The university will provide funding for:
- Tuition fees for the full period of study
- Stipend for the full period of study (paid directly to the student by CIP)
- Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover