Anadach Consulting Limited is recruiting for parttime Radiologist Assistant.
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading provider of world-class Healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos, Nigeria with the aim of providing prompt, efficient and high-quality healthcare services to clients.
As a result of strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiologist Assistant
Job type: Part-time
- The Radiology Assistant will be responsible for managing and assessing patients by performing radiographic examination using x-rays, and ultrasound imaging technology under the direction of a radiologist.
- The candidate will assist the radiologist as needed and ensure that all required documentation and policy/procedures have been completed and followed.
- Prepare patients for procedures by taking patient’s medical history and explaining the expected nature of examinations and also answering general questions.
- Perform set up and stocking of procedure rooms, which may include, but not limited to scheduling, registration, documentation, release of information and customer services.
- Performs radiologic procedures by taking medical images or examinations.
- Ensure that medical images are complete and made in the highest quality so as to meet the needs of the doctor in charge of patient’s care.
- Enhance patient care by assisting the radiologist with patient assessment, patient management and radiological procedure.
- Make initial observation of diagnostic images and ensure that documentation is completed to meet the needs of the physician.
- Implement proper safety protocols and requirements to avoid contaminating the results or causing physical harm to patients or themselves.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Responsible for calibrating and maintaining equipment before and after usage.
- Perform pain assessment and takes appropriate action according to standard operating procedure.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the need of the organization in delivering quality care to patients.
Min Required Experience:
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography and the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- A candidate currently undergoing the NYSC program is preferable (Engagement is part-time)
- Must have experience using computerized medical equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of medical technology with a background in basic sciences.
- Anatomy and physiology skills
- Radiation safety skills
- Knowledge of medical and legal standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills and diagnostic imaging skills are essential.
- Knowledge of general patient care and patient assessment.
- Personable and efficient
- Attention to details and observance of instructions.
- Must be responsible and accountable.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
8 Positions – Imo
1 Position – 3 Locations
➝ View More Companies Recruitinghttps://ngcareers.com/job/2019-12/radiologist-assistant-at-anadach-consulting-limited-398/