The study program is designed for outstanding students from China to study an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework at the university.
Course Level: Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Three
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a citizen of China
- applying from China
- achieve a Distinction average in your highest level of education award
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2020 in an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework offered by RMIT.
How to Apply: If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to take part in Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework. After that, they can apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to provide different types of evidence and material to support their application.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are recommended to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
- Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to AU$10,000
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020