Applicants who are planning to be registered as a full-time graduate student at UBC for September 2020 are eligible to apply for the Affiliated Fellowships Master’s Program. The program is sponsored by the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies at the University of British Columbia.
At the University, there are approximately 50 Affiliated Fellowships available for each year. The study award is open for meritorious students for full-time study and/or research leading to a graduate degree at the university.
Course Level: Graduate Degree
Award: $175 to $16,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Graduate Degree opens for international students.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Graduate Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Students with a minimum first-class standing in each of the last two years of full-time study are eligible to apply.
- GPA is calculated using all courses taken in a given year.
- All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Transcript and/or grade information.
- Language Requirement: English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
Benefit: Fellowship values range from $175 to $16,000.
Application Deadline: 2 December 2019