The University of Melbourne has up to 40 Scholarships for outstanding scholars. So it is the perfect opportunity to apply for the Rowden White Scholarship in Australia.
The educational award is available for students from all around the world who are undertaking research studies within Melbourne Dental School, Melbourne Medical School, Melbourne School of Engineering, Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences or Faculty of Science.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Valuable Scholarships for International Students.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university that was founded in 1853. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs for international students.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university gives various opportunities and prepares the students for educational success. Here candidates will acquire a creative a world-class working environment and professional skills.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Up to $6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International student are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The research degree program will be awarded in Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Engineering; Medicine, dentistry, health and welfare; Sciences and mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- be undertaking research studies with Melbourne Dental School, Melbourne Medical School, Melbourne School of Engineering, Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences or Faculty of Science.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
- If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you do not need to apply for this application . Within seven days of having submitted your course application, you will receive confirmation that you will be automatically considered for a range of graduate research scholarships.
- If you already have received an offer for a graduate research course and deferred commencement of your course to the following year, or you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you will need to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree before applying for this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
- Benefits: The studentship covers award amount of up to $6,500 to the winning candidates.